Included in the 2021-2022 Diversity Listening Supplement:
- 2020 Composer of the Year, Joan Tower - Fanfare for the Uncommon Woman #1
- First Black musician to conduct a professional symphony in the United States, William Grant-Still - Symphony No. 1
- Medieval Period female composer and prophetess, Hildegard von Bingen – Antiphon: Studium divinitatis
- Decorated Spanish composer who wrote his compositions in braille, Joaquín Rodrigo - Fantasía para un gentilhombre
- Digital Download containing 4 Recordings of music selections, PDF & PNG files with materials for 4 selections - Color & B/W Listening Maps, Complete Lesson Plans, Wall Signs, Composer Portraits, AND MIGHTY LESSON KITS containing video presentations of Composer Cards, Video Lessons highlighting key musical elements, Animated VideoMaps and a Quick Quiz.
Diversity Listening Supplement